PEPPERETTE & SUMMER SAUSAGE FUNDRAISER
Dettweiler’s Sausage has been successfully operating fundraising programs in support of sports teams for over 10 years! Depending on the pricing option you choose to sell our products at, your team can earn 40% profit and more!
Here’s how to get started:
- First, you need to formally book the fundraiser with us by choosing a pick-up date for product distribution. See the chart below and respond by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] with your date preference. We will get back to you to confirm that your date choice is still available. We are a small family business and dates fill up quickly, so booking well in advance is recommended so you are not disappointed.
- Next, choose a pricing and packaging option from the chart below. Once you have picked an option, tracking and sell sheets will be sent to you by e-mail
- Please note that in most cases it will take 3 weeks to get your order together for pick-up once we receive your order details. (There are some exceptions where it takes 2 weeks). Details are in the chart below.
- Please note that our pepperettes require refrigeration. They need to be distributed to team members as soon as possible (within 2 hours) of picking up from our store. As the co-ordinator for this fundraiser, you will be requested to sign a form acknowledging that you understand the need for refrigeration.
- Payment for your order is due on the day of pick-up. (cash, cheque, debit or e-transfer, we do not accept credit cards)
- Please note that we have a 50 bag minimum and a 400 bag maximum. In order to get these discounted prices, you need to order at least 50 bags, and because we are a small family business, we cannot handle more than 400 bags in one fundraiser. If you think you may get more than 400 bags in orders, we may have to split your order into 2 pick-up dates.
PACKAGING & PRICING CHART
Choose an option below:
|OPTION 1||OPTION 2|
|Cost: TBA||Cost: TBA|
|Selling price:||Selling price:|
|22 pieces per bag||20 pieces per bag|
|Cost: TBA||Cost: TBA|
|Selling price||Selling price:|
|Summer Sausage Chubs weigh approx. 1.75 to 2 lbs
Your Cost: $21.00
Recommended selling price: $25.00 or $26.00
Profit per chub: $4.00 or $5.00
CHOOSE A PICK UP DATE FROM THE RED COLUMN ON THE RIGHT.
to Start Selling
|Product Pick-up Dates